Luigino Q6 Boot with Reactor Pro Plate - No wheels or bearings - Size 6 1/2 - One Only
Boot: Luigino Vertigo Q-6
Plate: Powerdyne Reactor Pro
Toe Stop: Bionic Super Stopper
Sizes: 6 1/2
Designed from a female foot-last/shape, Luigino Vertigo is an all new quad boot concept.
As always, Nistevo approaches new product design with the idea of first and foremost enhancing skater performance.
Our flagship Vertigo Q-6 and Q-4 boots represent an entirely new concept while our Vertigo F-1 shares some of the same technology while maintaining a more traditional look and feel.
• AquaTech and Leather board counters • Pro Evolution Foot Bed (e-Soles)
• BFT (Barefoot Technology) • Poron Padding • Top-Grain Leather Soles (Stitched)
• ProBack • Microfiber uppers & lining • Lace Covers • Ankle Powerstrap
PowerDyne™ Reactor Aluminum Plates
The plate of choice for top skaters everywhere, the 10 degree kingpin angle of the PowerDyne Reactor offers explosive power - providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride - while the high rebound urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile, and stable. The Reactor is constructed from extruded aircraft grade aluminum in an ultra-lightweight design for levels of strength and weight reduction not found anywhere else in its class. Because performance cannot be compromised at all, only the finest parts are used to complete the Reactor - including aluminum trucks with steel rod reinforced pivot arms, solid aluminum black anodized kingpins, and durable Delrin pivot cups. The Reactor is the ultimate combination of lightness, power, and response.
Heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms and durable Delrin pivot cups
- Solid 7075 aluminum black anodized kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut