- Revolutionary Lock-In Replaceable Cap System™
- Three-panel construction with printed bottom panel
- Dual-density interior foam to absorb hard impacts
- Light-weight Dry-Fast™ interior lining
- Double stitching and industrial-weight top stitching for durability
- Seamless hinge and interior finish for maximum flexibility & comfort
- Open back design for excellent fit and easy on & off
Note: XS Pro Knee Pads have non-removable rivoted caps
What is the difference between Pro Knee Pad and Pro Derby Knee Pad?
The Pro Knee Pad has been our flagship product since day one. It is a bigger pad over-all and the bend/shape is fixed on the perfect angle to cup your knee when you fall. The Pro Knee Pad is made of 1 ½” thick foam.
The Pro Derby Knee Pad has a one of a kind flex hinge. It has the same bend at the knee as the Pro Knee Pad, but the flex hinge allows the pad to move with your leg. The over-all sizing is also smaller. The Pro Derby Knee Pad is made of 1 ¼ ” thick foam.
What is the difference between Fly Knee Pads and the Pro Knee Pads?
The Fly Knee Pad is a smaller, lower profile knee pad. It’s a good starter pad, great for someone just getting into skating. It has a dense 7/8” thick foam. The Fly Knee caps are not replaceable. The Pro Knee Pad is a pro level knee pad with maximum protection for going fast and doing high expert level tricks. This is the model 98% of the top pro skaters use.