Radar Halo Roller Derby Wheel Special (Ends Dec 15)
Radar Halo wheels - 2 packs - Jupiter Toe Stops - Kwik Zenith Bearings - Radar Mini Wheel Bag ( Free heat pressing of skater name on wheel bag ) (+ FREE SHIPPING)
Radar Halo wheels feature an innovative, signature H-shaped hub.
The inner and outer edges of the hub are oversized, which reduces the amount of urethane on the edges of the wheel making it easier to perform stops.
Designed for derby the incredibly light Halo offers grip, increases control, and improves ride.
Size: 38mm x 59mm
- Hardness: 84A Hub: Purple Halo Hub
- Hardness: 86A Hub: Orange Halo Hub
- Hardness: 88A Hub: Teal Halo Hub
- Hardness: 91A Hub: Yellow Halo Hub
- Hardness: 93A Hub: Pink Halo Hub
- Hardness: 95A Hub: Blue Halo Hub
- Hardness: 97A Hub: Green Halo Hub
- Hardness: 99A Hub: White Halo Hub
- Hardness: 101A Hub: Black Halo Hub
The Radar Mini Wheel Bag is perfect for storing and organizing your extra wheels. Double handle / double zipper design makes the bag easy to carry, load and unload. The Wheelie Bag can hold up to eight roller skate wheels. No need to tie your wheels up with a shoelace, or have them rumble around in your skate bag.
Radar Mini Wheel Bag Features:
- Hold up to eight wheels
- Size: 8" Long x 5" Wide
- Material: Durable Nylon
- Color: Available in Lime, Mint, Royal Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Navy, and Turquoise
Jupiter Toe Stop
Riedell is introducing the Jupiter Toe Stop from Powerdyne.
The Jupiter Toe stop is grippy, non marking and long lasting
A 54 mm diameter surface and 57 mm overall height
Riedell is introducing the Jupiter Toe Stop from Powerdyne. The Jupiter Toe Stops are the product of several years worth of research, development and testing resulting in the best toe stop PowerDyne has ever created. Grippy natural rubber provides stability and predictable stopping power for fast stops and quick starts. A hollow stem and bell shape allow the Jupiter to have a large 54mm footprint and still be one of the lightest on the market.
The signature bell shape and hollow forged aluminum stem reduces weight and keep skaters nimble.
- Grippy, non-marking, natural rubber
- Massive flat surface for stability
- Signature dimples for extra bite
- Bell Shape provides large surface and lightweight design
- 54 mm diameter stopping surface
- 57 mm overall height
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is worn to stem
- Hollow forged 28mm annodized black aluminum stem
KWIK Zenith bearings are constructed of chrome steel races, heat-treated alloy balls and friction resistant Delrin retainters, pre spun with high performance oil. An ABEC rating is not used for this bearing, but it rolls like that of an ABEC9 or Swiss bearing. Kwik Zenith bearings are designed for minimal maintenance with maximum performance. An ABEC rating is not used for this bearing, but it rolls like that of an ABEC9 or Swiss bearing.
- Pre-spun with high peformance oil
- No break-in required
- Max performance with little maintenance
- High polish chrome steel races, heat-treated alloy balls and friction resistant Delrin® retainers
- Smooth and Fast
- 16pk of 8mm bearings