PowerDyne Arius Platinum Plate
The Arius Platinum plate features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius with upgrades in key areas that improve performance and ease-of-use.
The toe stop bolt is now found at the very front of the Arius Platinum, instead of behind the toe stop. This provides greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other toe stop maneuvers.
The trucks of the Arius Platinum also receive a significant update, with a “winged” truck body that securely holds the Split Butterfly Cushions in place with no need for any other stabilization or adjustment hardware.
Finished in a brilliant platinum gold color, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable and more efficient than any other plate available today.
Each Arius Platinum set comes with 4 sets of Split Butterfly Cushions (77A+83A+89A+95A or 80A+86A+92A+74A) so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
PowerDyne Arius Platinum Features:
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, efficient design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Brilliant anodized platinum gold finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure, eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Unique urethane Split Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of split cushions included for exact tuning
- Sold in pairs
Split Butterfly Cushion Hardness:
- 71A Orange
- 74A Aqua (Included)
- 77A Lavender
- 80A White (Included)
- 83A Light Blue
- 86A Yellow Green (Included and Pre-Installed)
- 89A Royal Blue
- 92A Red (Included)
- 95A Hot Pink